Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
he's crossed over to the other side.... LOL. only with special appearances.. kidding....
i think i'm od'ing.... the excitement is overwhealming, finally, us CA people are seeing the end of the tunnel. Talked to my SA a couple of minutes ago and he mentioned that SoCal is getting TONS of deliveries, VINS for everyone in the next couple of days.

UPDATE
Ordered Nov.8th
Was told by Tesla Build date scheduled Dec.9th
Found VIN by source page Dec.4th
Delivery Appt of Dec.21st showed up in Tesla Acct Dec.5th

Still no VIN showing up though...where in tesla would I see it? Under Reservation Number?

UPDATE- VIN showed in my Tesla acct Dec.14th...so 10 days between seeing in source and actually hitting page. On track to pickup a week today! Going to be longest week ever but a great Xmas present to me!!

Did you order yours in the Dublin dealership? I was going to but they didn’t have a performance for me to test so I went to Fremont and bought mine there. My SA is dead apparently so no help there. I wonder if I could update mine to Dublin. Not gonna lie tho, Dublin dealership is pretty bad compared to Fremont. Kept me waiting 30 min for my test drive and just overall a lot of ignoring and lack of attention, hence why Fremont.

Hi M3tl, I originally test drove the LR AWD version in March and told the SA upfront that I wasn't planning to order until later in the year. He gave me his number and let me know to text him when I ordered so maybe that was when it was switched to Dublin

Left: me
Right: Tesla
Where my viiiiiiiiiiin
1F9ED827-FAD1-447A-B03B-CBF14C661C0B.gif