Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Burbank.
Just scheduled delivery for Wednesday morning pickup!

I've been lurking here the past few weeks. Was very worried the tesla would kill my holiday travel plans.

M3P+ Midnight Silver / Black FSD
Order 11/5
Vin in source 12/14
Vin on account 12/15
Delivery 12/18

Burbank CA
NIce! - I'll be enjoying my car for a few days before i have to leave it in the states as i fly out of the country. We're just getting united only to be separated shortly after..

Off to my pickup as soon as the Uber gets here. Wish me luck !
Picked it up !

holy balls - this thing is fast ! Coming from an i3 this is like night and day.

everything went well. They are busy at the DC but humming along.

Sending good vibes to my friends waiting on your VINs. May the source show your VINs, deliveries get scheduled, and may you all enjoy your cars in the way I plan to.

This thread has been exciting. I’ll pop back often, but I’m sure I’ll see most of you on the cybertruck tri-motor delivery forum in a couple years ;)

P3D Silver/black, grey rims
Ordered: 12/5
Delivery text: 12/15
Pickup: 12/18
Richmond, VA

PPF front wrap, 20% ceramic tint, satin black chrome delete to come.

I can’t say enough about how great the experience was with Carvana buying my old car. They gave me a better offer than the dealer that sold me the car and serviced it along the way. Also, they gave me almost a full month before picking the car up so I never had to worry about borrowing/renting a car if my Model 3 delivery was delayed. Only restriction was to keep the mileage within 1,000 miles of what the odometer read upon their original offer.

Reactions: Type 5 and Kristina