Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You at least got that email, right?
Lol yeah. Got the email.....that was automated and everyone got that just leads me on.....again. Also got a text message stating that they will contact me again in a “few days”. Of course 2020 is a “few days” away isn’t it. Lol. What a ride this has been. But ultimately I’ll be happy to ride in my new car, in a “few days”.

Reactions: Rysty
@holmgang that's unfortunate man!! Hopefully Tesla takes care of your car soon.

my order:
11/6 ordered msm/black p3d+ non fsd
11/8 rec'd spam text from tesla about 60-day credit approval lol
12/2 privately sold my lexus
rec'd 2 emails about orientation, didn't attend lol
12/17 rec'd delivery availability email, confirmed dates of non-availability
12/17 emailed my SA asking for MVPA, no luck
12/18 rec'd availability text
12/19 F5 F5 F5 and still no vin in source smh
bay area, norcal
i guess tesla might deliver the car to me, since i'm close to the freakmont factory

got financing through myeecu 1.99 apr and they are literally just waiting for the signed MVPA and the loan is gtg, come on tesla!

• Funny
Reactions: Punjabi510
Burbank Ca
NOV 14 order
No VIN
Wht/Blk
Received the “Thank you for letting us know your availability. In the next several days, we will send another text message to update you on your delivery timing. To learn how to prepare for delivery day, please visit tesla.com/support/tesla-delivery-day”
Yesterday
Cool man I’m from Bakersfield as well but I’m picking up from Santa Barbra

The unavailability scheduler seems like it's not going to work for me as I chose just the 22nd. Was hoping that would help get my car sooner...(Jokes on me) I just spoke to my SA in regards to my available day and he stated my car will probably be ready the 23rd or 24th.

If anyone else chose the 22nd I would def. call your SA and get an update.

Reactions: Techlead13
The unavailability scheduler seems like it's not going to work for me as I chose just the 22nd. Was hoping that would help get my car sooner...(Jokes on me) I just spoke to my SA in regards to my available day and he stated my car will probably be ready the 23rd or 24th.

Yep I did the same thing as you (22 available only) and vin:null.
Gonna call my SA to see what's up, but I think game over for me

More than likely Tesla isn’t competent this month do anything with the dates collected anyway and they will reach out once it’s in transit. Whenever that is. That’s my guess

They told me either pick up in Dublin store or possible home delivery.
Home delivery would be cool, but I'd worry about delaying delivery or some goof jackin' up my paint :eek: I ordered online from Tracy. Only option was Fremont. I called dublin afterward just to have some sort of human connection, and he acted like of course it should be delivered at Dublin... That would be closer but again, I'd rather just go to Fremont and be done with it.

Picked up yesterday morning and holy moly this thing is fast. Paint looks beautiful. Have not discovered any quality issues. Dropping it off soon for a full xpel stealth wrap and chrome delete.

Attachments

• 2019-12-18-10.20.08.jpg
    2019-12-18-10.20.08.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 56
  • 2019-12-18-14.49.25.jpg
    2019-12-18-14.49.25.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 54
Home delivery would be cool, but I'd worry about delaying delivery or some goof jackin' up my paint :eek: I ordered online from Tracy. Only option was Fremont. I called dublin afterward just to have some sort of human connection, and he acted like of course it should be delivered at Dublin... That would be closer but again, I'd rather just go to Fremont and be done with it.

I live in the area and have been to the Dublin store several times, and each time it's been a fairly disappointing experience each time. Either no accessories in stock, long wait times for an appointment test drive, no performance available, etc.

For that reason I chose Fremont. They've always been good to me and are so much more willing to help, and always address me the minute I walk in the door, vs. having to flag people down at Dublin.

Last edited: