Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys and gals, just got a text that said

Hello (my name), Your vehicle is currently in production. Once it's been completed we will be send you a text to schedule your delivery appointment. Thank you and Congratulations!

Yeeee anyone else? Did anyone who received their already get this, and if so, how long until you got your VIN?

11/10 Order, Fremont CA
MSM, Black Int, FSD

Nothing to me and I ordered 10/19.

Yea, I’ve heard of people changing to Tesla’s to speed up process because their CU was taking too long.

For what it’s worth, check out EECU. (www.myeecu.org), they locked me in for 90 days at 1.99% for 72 months. Can’t be beat. $20 to join. It does take a few days to get your membership up and running so I’d jump on it.

Is it too late to change financing? Got a better rate from EECU, but already accepted Tesla's financing via Chase, although I haven't signed anything.

I have no VIN or MVPA yet

Is it too late to change financing? Got a better rate from EECU, but already accepted Tesla's financing via Chase, although I haven't signed anything.

I have no VIN or MVPA yet

Worst comes to worst is that you can always refinance. Once you get your account info from Chase, EECU can pay them off. Might all happen in the same month as well so you don't have to do another credit pull.

You can try to get Tesla to match EECU's rate if you can't switch to it. See here: Best Rate Guarantee

My loan is from EECU with the 1.99 APR. Hard to beat!

Before you do that, remember that what they’ll do is apply a rebate and cut you a check where you get the difference but from what I’ve heard, you’re still subject to their rates monthly payments. Please correct me if I’m wrong as this may be outdated but I remember inquiring around the rate match and it wasn’t as simple as just updating your rate to match EECU.

Also in some cases since Tesla goes through a major bank, and it’s up to the bank if they want to approve it or not.

Tesla Rate Match approved

Before you do that, remember that what they’ll do is apply a rebate and cut you a check where you get the difference but from what I’ve heard, you’re still subject to their rates monthly payments. Please correct me if I’m wrong as this may be outdated but I remember inquiring around the rate match and it wasn’t as simple as just updating your rate to match EECU.

Also in some cases since Tesla goes through a major bank, and it’s up to the bank if they want to approve it or not.

Tesla Rate Match approved

If you can reach out to their rate match team a few days before they should be able to update your quote. Otherwise they will send you a check for the change in interest that would be accrued over the term of the loan.

I am scheduled to pick up my Black/black MP3+ on Monday in Highland Park (outside of Chicago). The informed me today that the car is scheduled to arrive on Sunday (i am scheduled to pick up on Monday at 11AM). Now the LONGEST wait of all hoping that it shows up on Sunday so I can pick it up on Monday.

Winter wheels and tires showed up today and the pile of accessories has grown large over the last 60 days.