Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think the $100 deposits are refundable. I have two reservations. One was a Existing Inventory. When I went into Tesla to cancel the other reservation, it showed $0 returned.
Might be different in the US. Ours is approx 1500$ and fully refundable.

Even if it wasn't, one way to think of this (for people who are obviously very keen to get their cars!) is as a gamble. If you can get a car 1 week earlier, that would be worth 15$/day!

Might be different in the US. Ours is approx 1500$ and fully refundable.

Even if it wasn't, one way to think of this (for people who are obviously very keen to get their cars!) is as a gamble. If you can get a car 1 week earlier, that would be worth 15$/day!

They may be pre inventory. I’m gonna have them reach out to me I’ll let you know what they say. I’m CA

Attachments

• 8A7A7562-3C70-48AA-9B55-382B8A74FBA8.png
    8A7A7562-3C70-48AA-9B55-382B8A74FBA8.png
    370.2 KB · Views: 48
I talked to my dealership today about the Performance models listed in inventory and they did confirm they are pre-production, and are in queue behind all other orders.

They also pulled up Salesforce and chat with manufacturing and said my order placed on 12/7 is scheduled to be built on 12/24 - despite no VIN being assigned yet.

Well looks like all that had to happen for me to get a response back was my SA to go out of town through January 2nd without telling me, and thankfully at least putting someone responsive on his out of office:

Looks like your terms will be approved till the end of the month, all set there!

Also, the quickest path to delivery will be sticking with the order you already have in. The online inventory is cars that will soon be slated for production, but your order will be prioritized of those. Except to have your VIN assigned any day. We’ll look forward to coordinating the final steps of your delivery very soon.

Reactions: nonvinp3d