Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Home delivery scheduled for tomorrow from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.

Hoooooooow! Where’s my delivery text!!

D837F97E-C17A-4A9F-B5D2-B5EDE206F335.gif

• Love
Reactions: RIP_GSLN
wow nice! did your SA have to pull any strings to make tomorrow happen? i’m trying to see if my SA can make tomorrow happen some i’m flying out of town in the 26th
I saw you got your date moved until tomorrow congrats! But I just texted me SA and said I have an appointment for Friday but if I could take the car earlier that would work better for my schedule. Someone called me a few mins later and said my car should be here tomorrow and I can come get it at 4pm!

He’s out on vacay until after the new year and I found out when I got his OOO

he left the supervisor on his OOO, and he responded once, but nothing since I emailed test day after getting vin in source!!
Ugh that’s so annoying! I’m sorry. I have been in contact with about three different people at my DC since I placed my order and all have been really helpful. I would try the chat feature AGAIN!!

Reactions: Kristina
I just called the DC. He was able to tell me that my car is currently in Bakersfield and on the way to the DC. "Depending on the driver", it may arrive tomorrow or Wednesday. Right now I have an appointment for the 26th, but I'm going to call again tomorrow to see if I can get it earlier.

FWIW, I never got a text to schedule the delivery appointment...
We are at the same delivery center. I would call them first thing in the morning. They told me my car is arriving tomorrow and changed my appointment to 4pm instead of Friday.

Reactions: jenebean