Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have a VIN in source!

giphy.gif

Haha nice!! did you also get the text?

Took mine in for PPF, going to be gone till Saturday. I don't know what is more painful, the before delivery, or post delivery waiting now that I've been teased, and am back to driving my lease kind of waiting... We had three days together; it was beautiful.

Reactions: Jay24
I did not receive the text today, but I'm also Black interior. I hope they have it close to ready so there was no need to send me the text :)
No VIN in source code at 10pm last night, but got an email from my SA that I had one at 8:15am today! Went and checked and sure enough, it was there! Now to finalize the rest of the details!! VIN is 713XXX

Ordered 1/2/2020 M3P black/black

Last edited:
I received my vin and had a delivery date for this Friday. Received an email telling me it will be delayed until next week due to some bottleneck at the Chicago rail yard. Not sure if that will delay anyone else but thought I would share. My pickup location is Kansas City.

I was hoping to get the car before the 15th to avoid the madness, but I guess that's my punishment for ordering red. I was told they make the red last for some reason, guess they are not popular

Actually, some Red's were already produced. I have a VIN of 669,XXX and I was told it was produced and is sitting there waiting to be shipped. I am guessing that it has been there at least 2-3 weeks since they told me that a similar VIN that was incorrectly assigned to me was already in VA. It's interesting that CA is getting deliveries with 7XX VIN's and I am still waiting in Las Vegas for mine. Maybe not a lot of cars coming this way....so the wait continues....