Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually, some Red's were already produced. I have a VIN of 669,XXX and I was told it was produced and is sitting there waiting to be shipped. I am guessing that it has been there at least 2-3 weeks since they told me that a similar VIN that was incorrectly assigned to me was already in VA. It's interesting that CA is getting deliveries with 7XX VIN's and I am still waiting in Las Vegas for mine. Maybe not a lot of cars coming this way....so the wait continues....

i have a VIN of 64xxxx. Says it left Feb 12

Actually, some Red's were already produced. I have a VIN of 669,XXX and I was told it was produced and is sitting there waiting to be shipped. I am guessing that it has been there at least 2-3 weeks since they told me that a similar VIN that was incorrectly assigned to me was already in VA. It's interesting that CA is getting deliveries with 7XX VIN's and I am still waiting in Las Vegas for mine. Maybe not a lot of cars coming this way....so the wait continues....

Last time I was at the Vegas DC they SA I spoke to said they received a very low number of Q1 2020 orders. I hope they get mine moving, I've been waiting too long without any sort of update!

Last time I was at the Vegas DC they SA I spoke to said they received a very low number of Q1 2020 orders. I hope they get mine moving, I've been waiting too long without any sort of update!
So you are the reason that I don't have my car!!! They are waiting to build yours before they shipped to NV....Geez....I pinged my DC today,,,,If he has any info, I will let you know...