Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Mexico. Performance Red and white. Ordered 12-28-2019 and modified order (interior color) Jan 14th 2020. Got an email yesterday 2-3 weeks and today told the VIN and the car is in route to me.I finances some of the debt with Alliant as apparently they work with Tesla in New Mexico. Ill refi w someone in a month or so. I'll hope for 2.7 LOL

Did that happen without any intervention on your part? That would be a nice surprise. I got a lower rate from BofA than Tesla but I'd be totally fine if Tesla got me an even lower one.

No, I had already applied and got 3.5% which was kind of the standard. Then it automatically readjusted today with the new trade-in value and payoff (since I had paid two months more) to the final price including the extra credit pull.

• Informative
Reactions: AlanSqB
day 1 of posting here, super excited...after about 90 days of waiting, I am scheduled to pickup my 3 with performance package on Saturday.

so much to learn :)
Man and I though my wait was long. Happy you are finally getting it! I am currently on day 77 of my wait. Order Red/White on Dec 25th. Told it would be 4-7 weeks. On week 5 they updated my deliver timing to 5-9 weeks from then. When I called my SA he acted liked I should have been expecting it in March the entire time. I wish they would have been upfront about that from the beginning.