Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a text for early delivery pick up as well! Originally was scheduled for 9/10, but they said they would like to get it to me tomorrow! I have to call in the morning and schedule but I will definitely post some pictures once I pick it up guys! Wow can't believe it's almost here! I ordered on 8/3 so this is 5 weeks exactly.
That’s awesome! Still picking up in NJ?

Got my VIN today!

Ordered July 30th
VIN 9/08/2020
Delivery 9/20 or 21 waiting for exact date
Pick up in Mt. Kisco, NY

Black with white interior

Congratulations! You had a long wait, and it must've been frustrating to see so many others who ordered after you get their vins and even delivery. Now, it will go quickly. In fact, many are reporting delivery appointments have been moved up earlier. Just make sure you have all the I's dotted and T's crossed.

Congratulations! You had a long wait, and it must've been frustrating to see so many others who ordered after you get their vins and even delivery. Now, it will go quickly. In fact, many are reporting delivery appointments have been moved up earlier. Just make sure you have all the I's dotted and T's crossed.

Yeah the wait has been rough, and it has been frustrating seeing others fill faster, but thats how it goes.
I am hoping I can get a little bit of luck and have an early delivery for at some point toward the end of next week and I would be super happy to have it prior to next weekend. It is just good to know there is a definitive end in sight.

Just picked it up today guys! Excellent delivery experience. Jeff from Cherry Hill Tesla was awesome. The whole process took all of 15 minutes. Signed the lending agreement electronically online before I went. Handed him the personal check once I had a chance to look at the car. No major misalignments or blemishes that I noticed. In fact I would say the quality was top notch! He told me they pretty much have ironed out the panel gap issue for Model 3 at this point which is great news for everyone. Still happening with the Y though.

The acceleration is unbelievable guys. I'm excited for all of you to get yours soon and experience it! Anyway here are some pics:
IMG_4652.JPG
IMG_4653.JPG
IMG_4654.JPG
IMG_4655.JPG

Very nice! I am looking to order the same configuration in a few weeks.
Nice! The white on white was amazing in person. I kept going back and for over the last couple of weeks since I really liked the blue as well, but damn the white on white looks fantastic up close and personal. You can really see the pearlescent effect of the paint (since it's 3 layers). And the white interior really is stunning in person. Once I'm able to do the chrome delete and get some tint, it'll be perfect

Just picked it up today guys! Excellent delivery experience. Jeff from Cherry Hill Tesla was awesome. The whole process took all of 15 minutes. Signed the lending agreement electronically online before I went. Handed him the personal check once I had a chance to look at the car. No major misalignments or blemishes that I noticed. In fact I would say the quality was top notch! He told me they pretty much have ironed out the panel gap issue for Model 3 at this point which is great news for everyone. Still happening with the Y though.

The acceleration is unbelievable guys. I'm excited for all of you to get yours soon and experience it! Anyway here are some pics:
View attachment 585983 View attachment 585984 View attachment 585985 View attachment 585986

Congrats! picking mine up from Cherry Hill next week!

Reactions: blizza87

View attachment 585983 View attachment 585984 View attachment 585985 View attachment 585986

Congrats!!!

i'll be picking mine up tomorrow in Paramus. M3P white on black.

Looks awesome! Congrats!

That’s beautiful! Congrats can’t wait for mine to get here!

Awesome! Keeping my fingers crossed that my delivery will go as smoothly as yours did! Sept. 14th can't come quick enough!