Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice, should be a blast w/ the new car! In better news, I called today to reschedule my appointment for after the weekend and was advised that my M3P is officially en route and arrives at the dealership tonight. I am scheduled to pick it up tomorrow night prior to my trip.

Guess I'll be cancelling that Model S rental... assuming no issues with the M3P. Fingers crossed.

That's awesome news. I spoke with my dealership today, I have scheduled delivery for the 22nd. I was setting up my insurance to I asked him if I should set it up a few days early just in case. I told him I saw people getting their's early. Instead he said it is landing there the 21st, and the 22nd was the earliest I was going to get it. He also warned me that shipping delays have been happing a lot, and that there was definitely some concern about that. NOT what I wanted to hear, but I've got my fingers crossed it gets there the 21st... sheesh, this is such a sweat.

Attachments

• D5F8A04A-E6C8-4078-A985-43AF73D07C8C.jpeg
    D5F8A04A-E6C8-4078-A985-43AF73D07C8C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 85