Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance wheel colour code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2019 P3 with silver grey performsnce alloys. I would like to get them re-coloured \ powder coated To look closer to the newer dark grey performance alloys

does anyone have a good colour code, reference that I can give to the “refurbisher” to get as close as possible

thank you very much

Found no help so I went with my closest color guess-timate. How far off you think I am?

C522A360-D10C-4400-9018-64CD653F9A62.jpeg

Found no help so I went with my closest color guess-timate. How far off you think I am?

View attachment 592736
It's as close that I wouldn't know any different if I saw the car on the road, so well done.

No one knows the actual paint code unfortunately. For some reason it is completely classified information. There are many, many threads on here and elsewhere with people asking for it, and all it's resulted in is people using random Ford and other paints in an attempt to get as close as possible.

It's as close that I wouldn't know any different if I saw the car on the road, so well done.

No one knows the actual paint code unfortunately. For some reason it is completely classified information. There are many, many threads on here and elsewhere with people asking for it, and all it's resulted in is people using random Ford and other paints in an attempt to get as close as possible.
Glad to hear. I told my body shop to use the reference NEU-112E (and specifically asked a satin finish) which I found while browsing internet. Don’t know what paint brand they used.
I paid 85per wheel including vat (repair and paint, i had some scuffs)
And it was for a full full repaint , it was cheaper for just a face repaint.

cheers