Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Wheels due bill

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else not get the grey performance wheels they ordered and have them on due bill? I got car on Dec 13th and was just informed it will be min of 30-60 days wait. It is fine to use their 19s in the meantime but shocked about the length of delay and wondering if others are receiving theirs at delivery or not.

Anyone else not get the grey performance wheels they ordered and have them on due bill? I got car on Dec 13th and was just informed it will be min of 30-60 days wait. It is fine to use their 19s in the meantime but shocked about the length of delay and wondering if others are receiving theirs at delivery or not.

First I'm hearing of that. Are they going to allow you to also keep the 19s?

I have not had that conversation yet....but good idea :). They had to hand write them on the due bill and they seemed as surprised as me that they were not on the car. May just be a anomaly but really looking forward to seeing the grey wheels on my grey car.

Kind of funny: I got my 21"s but am unable to purchase 19"s for winter use, Tesla says they are all sold out and can't even give a date when they will be available.

I believe it is the tire, and not the rim, that Tesla is having difficulty sourcing. I've been unable to find that specific size of Pirelli tire anywhere, but my service center has 19" rims.

Winter tires are ordered from the tire manufacturer May through June. If you place an order now, you only get what's left in stock. It's not likely to include odd sized tires.