Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance White Interior Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 3/14/19. Performance, blue, 5 seat config, white interior, west coast (Seattle). Seems as though if I didn’t order white I’d be one of the first to pick up. :(

Sucks now but it'll be worth the wait. Waiting on the Y here as well. Other vehicle in our garage is a 3, and not getting white interior on that one is the only about that car I'd change.

I got my email. Tesla model Y white on white, FSD, performance without performance package. Ordered 4/25/19 in Phoenix with 2 edits, last one a month ago. I already have a decent trade-in offer on my Lexus from Tesla (or affiliate?), just have to upload the title.

As of 4:45 today, 11th, there are 3 White interiors on the Order Tracker that got the email on March 10th. There are examples of every size of wheel, every color, and each spec, AWD Performance and P Upgrade. So I see no reason that any order cannot be delivered. I see the benefit of maximizing the revenue but I do think that order date should be prioritized more than it has been. The Performance must be particularly attractive as it is identical manufacturing cost to the AWD, just a software change. Likewise the FSD (even if they cannot take full value yet) should be attractive. Lets hope they are able to produce in excess of 1000 per week soon and we will all be driving by Summer.
Has anyone got any production rate ideas?

Reactions: preilly44
Got a call from my SA today. Was told they are now building the Model Ys with white interiors. He said I will receive mine before the end of this month. VIN to be issued.
White on white
Performance package
FSD
Fremont delivery
Ordered 26Oct2019
Good luck to all with white interior orders!

I got the same call today. Preordered day of reveal. Exact specs as above. Same location.

Reactions: OutofPocket