Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Perhaps Elon should consider an acquisition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
nope. As a pilot (rotorcraft, fixed wing from bug smashers thru jets) I would rather see Elon use his extensive imagination and awesome aerospace experience meld with Tesla's manufacturing, motor and battery technology to produce a REAL practical flying vehicle. Not a weird mobile with wings/rotors....

• Disagree
Reactions: Brando
We will have flying cars one day, but I think it's quite a way out yet, and this certainly isn't it.
Most things I've seen so far are more of a road capable plane, rather than a flying car. Nothing has come even close to a practical flying car yet.

Also IMO no flying car can be manual like this thing is. They will need to be computer controlled, for many reasons, but the biggest of which is that flying into clouds unless you're trained for it will very likely kill you.

• Love
Reactions: Brando
8ef.png

I'd be really surprised if Elon was interested as he's already on record saying that he doesn't think flying cars are a good idea. Sounds great until all your neighbors have them. Then we could all live under an airport all the time. Fun. /s

I'm with him. Loud ICE cars, lawn mowers, weed eater, motos, side-by sides are already too much for me. I'm sure it's inevitable, but I hope it's later than sooner, even if they are all EV.