TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Permit found for Jacksonville Supercharger location, WAWA [Now Operational]

Discussion in 'Florida' started by DarkEye, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Jbailey

Jbailey Member

Went there Tuesday, Charged at 117 KW. All looked finished 55777310661__D54FA5CB-14AF-44CD-AA30-E34EC5D070B3.JPG

• Like x 2
  2. MarcoRP

MarcoRP @MontrealTesla

Just wondering, is there any reason this Supercharger is now under a specific street name or was it always like that? Because usually when you have specific street names it means there are more than 1 Supercharger in the area. Is there another Supercharger in Jacksonville coming soon? 4AC706D2-A4CC-4EB8-9752-6D5A43DECBE4.jpeg

3. MMC-

MMC- S70D Refresh > S75D. "*MADE ON EARTH BY HUMANS*"

I had "heard" at one time one was planned off 295 in the Orange Park area. That was however long before this one was found.

4. Evoyager

Evoyager Member

5. J.J.

J.J. Member

And there is always water standing on one side. There is something about connecting my electric care while standing in water than brings me shivers. I avoid those three if I'm able.

6. Graffi

Graffi Member

MODERATORS: Could you please change the Subject Heading to be consistent with other Supercharger Threads? Just a thought.

7. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts

Moderator Note: Thanks for the suggestion, but if you search on "Supercharger" in this Florida sub-forum, you will find that there is no "consistent" form for these threads. Where ever possible I try to leave the original title intact as composed by the original thread starter. If conditions or status changes I will update the title accordingly such as adding that the Supercharger is operational.

Larry

• Like x 1