Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Jacksonville, FL - Gate Parkway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went there Tuesday, Charged at 117 KW. All looked finished
55777310661__D54FA5CB-14AF-44CD-AA30-E34EC5D070B3.JPG

Reactions: wedge07 and Acps110
Just wondering, is there any reason this Supercharger is now under a specific street name or was it always like that? Because usually when you have specific street names it means there are more than 1 Supercharger in the area. Is there another Supercharger in Jacksonville coming soon?
4AC706D2-A4CC-4EB8-9752-6D5A43DECBE4.jpeg

Just wondering, is there any reason this Supercharger is now under a specific street name or was it always like that? Because usually when you have specific street names it means there are more than 1 Supercharger in the area. Is there another Supercharger in Jacksonville coming soon?View attachment 350672

I had "heard" at one time one was planned off 295 in the Orange Park area. That was however long before this one was found.

MODERATORS: Could you please change the Subject Heading to be consistent with other Supercharger Threads? Just a thought.

Moderator Note: Thanks for the suggestion, but if you search on "Supercharger" in this Florida sub-forum, you will find that there is no "consistent" form for these threads. Where ever possible I try to leave the original title intact as composed by the original thread starter. If conditions or status changes I will update the title accordingly such as adding that the Supercharger is operational.

Larry

Reactions: Graffi