Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TintWorldSantaClara

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
May 23, 2019
Santa Clara, CA
Personalize your Tesla for $1999. Multiple colors to choose from. We are having a sale on Vinyl Wraps until June 30, 2019. Book your appointment and take advantage of the savings!!
Satin Fresh Spring Gold Silver Tesla Tint World Signage.jpg
Matte Tiffany Blue Tesla Sunbeam shop front.jpg
Green Tesla Tint World Shop in front.jpg

yes it includes Vinyl and labor, most colors are available for this price except shade shifting colors, chrome and carbon fiber. feel free to stop by and see the samples.

Does this include the 7 days I need off of work to drive back and forth from Toronto to Santa Clara? Just kidding!!!

Great price... these wraps run about $5,000 in Toronto!!!

Reactions: TintWorldSantaClara
Hi Shadnic, great questions. Yes it is only the Santa Clara location. Sale applies to all Tesla models, but as you know more surface means more material. The sale prices for each model are as follows: 3 - $1,999 | S - $2,300 | X - $2,500. Other than coming into our shop and looking at the swatches, you can Google Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping film" & "3M Wrap Film Series 1080, and view the colors online.

Thinking about a wrap right at delivery of Model S. Can you coordinate with factory to make process seamless? Also desired color is Matte Silver. Will that go over "Solid Black" OK?
TMB850, you are more than welcome to schedule delivery to our location, but we cannot communicate with the factory for you. Main reason is that you will want to do a full inspection of the car upon delivery. I see no issues with any wrap color change for any car, but you will have to come to personally pick out the shade that you want.

Do you prep the car with a detail prior to wrapping? And is there any difference in pricing for a PPF rather than a color? Lastly, what would it cost to tint in addition to wrap in the same job? I'm in Sacramento and would make the drive but want to get all the specs...what's a typical turnaround if I drove out there first thing Saturday? Thank you in advance!

Do you prep the car with a detail prior to wrapping? And is there any difference in pricing for a PPF rather than a color? Lastly, what would it cost to tint in addition to wrap in the same job? I'm in Sacramento and would make the drive but want to get all the specs...what's a typical turnaround if I drove out there first thing Saturday? Thank you in advance!
Hi Jazz, Yes we prep the car extensively. Wash, clay bar, polish, alcohol wash, whatever is needed. PPF pricing is different. To wrap the entire car in PPF it will cost you $4,500, half the car is $1,650. To tint with our Ceramic film you are looking at $650 (I discounted this for you for multiple services). This includes all windows except your front windshield and sunroof, with the back done in one piece, all computer cut patterns. Typical turnaround for tint is 3 hours, for wrapping the car is 5 days. If you want to drive down on a Saturday you can expect to pick up the following Friday by EOB which is 6 pm. :)

• Informative
Reactions: Jazz_MIII