Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Personalize your Tesla with a puddle light upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of the best upgrades for your Tesla is to upgrade the lighting. It’s fast, easy and relatively inexpensive. And upgrading the puddle lights is one of the most striking changes you can make to your car.

At TeslaPuddleLights.com we carry a wide selection of premium, plug-n-play puddle lights, footwell lights in assorted colors, LED back door/trunk lights (also in assorted colors) and multi-color USB lights for the back seat.

Our puddle lights are top quality and feature glass lenses and cable extenders built right into the light. Also, our puddle lights have bright, crisp projection that doesn't fade over time like the cheap lights.

OpenCarDoorTPuddleBlueInside.gif

In addition to selling a high-quality product, we pride ourselves on 24 hour or less order processing times and excellent customer service. We've helped hundreds of Tesla owners personalize their cars.

We also offer free shipping on all US orders over $50.

Our mission is to help Tesla owners personalize their cars and we hope to have the opportunity to help you modify yours!

Here's just a few of our puddle light designs.

1620100185333.png

1620100207276.png

LED Light Colors We Carry
LightColorCollage.png

Our LED Trunk Lights for the Model 3 are up to 16X Brighter than the OEM Lights. You can use these lights to replace any existing light in any model Tesla (except the footwells)
SidebySideComparison_Small_print2.png

Here's a couple shots of the footwell lights (please note, you must have full premium interior on your Model 3 for the footwell lights to work)
SidebySide.png

P1000682.png

@wolfwill23 I liked your puddle lights with the tesla logo, i know it's been discontinued officially but wondered if you still have some unofficially that I can purchase. Also, do you have a discount code for TMC members still?

I have the abstract ocean LED replacements but yours seem a bit brighter. Do you know how bright your footwell lights are?

@wolfwill23 I liked your puddle lights with the tesla logo, i know it's been discontinued officially but wondered if you still have some unofficially that I can purchase. Also, do you have a discount code for TMC members still?

I have the abstract ocean LED replacements but yours seem a bit brighter. Do you know how bright your footwell lights are?

I purchased them back in May...both their puddle and footwell lights. The footwell lights are noticeably brighter than the OEM lights.

The puddle lights are perfectly bright IMO. They are just enough and are not too bright as if I am signaling Elon like the Bat signal.