Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Personalized plate "MODEL X"

Aviationfw

Aug 30, 2013
Tampa
Personalized plate "MODEL X"

MODEL X personalized plate I have had for a while I am interested in selling it if anyone is interested. Its a Florida plate. "MODEL X" is what it says. Email me at [email protected]

List Date: 9/29/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Personalized plate "MODEL X"
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $25,025.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

206c2b2a-d977-47cf-bc58-2091f62a0e03.jpe

MikeL

some guy
Jan 24, 2013
Nice! Good luck, mine was $13.00
Nissan sure makes ugly cars, don't they? (We have a LEAF)

in your defense, they are pretty damned rare (the Plates) by necessity

Twiddler

Apr 19, 2012
DFW
That's right, folks - for just $25K you get a license plate and if you act now, you get this nifty "I'm a total idiot" bumper sticker!

Mar 11, 2010
Humboldt/Los Altos
Nice! Good luck, mine was $13.00
Nissan sure makes ugly cars, don't they? (We have a LEAF)

in your defense, they are pretty damned rare (the Plates) by necessity

would the Florida plate work in CA? or would I need a property in the state to go with the plate :tongue:

I think there may be like 1 plate per state or something? so not too rare - plenty left!
mx.jpg

I'll sell this one for $500 to anyone looking. - Discover the Spirit!! X
lol - charge what you want but that is outrageous

kort677

Banned
Sep 17, 2015
florida.
FWIW: I do not believe that the OP could LEGALLY transfer the plate to another person, here in FLA I tried to transfer a personalized plate from a car registered in my wife's name to a car registered in my name, while it could be done it would have involved a process I didn't bother to initiate.

BoldSharpe

Jan 3, 2015
Wisconsin
That's right, folks - for just $25K you get a license plate and if you act now, you get this nifty "I'm a total idiot" bumper sticker!
While most can't help but laugh at the OP, others might argue he's an early adopting entrepreneur well versed in the economics of supply and demand. ;)

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC