Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pet cover - Kid & Dog friendly that stays put.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have been looking long time for a pet cover that is both kid and dog friendly
I got 2 sets from Amazon, one that is just like what Tesla sells, but if I use that kids cannot sit in the back seat.
I also got individual seat covers where both kids and dog can sit but they don't stay put at all. Even when the kids sit, and they move inside, getting out of the car moves the seat covers. Plus the dog moves it so much that they rollup in one place and its a hassle to fix it every time I get in the car.
Has anyone bought something that stays put and accommodates both kids and dog at the same time?

Have been looking long time for a pet cover that is both kid and dog friendly
I got 2 sets from Amazon, one that is just like what Tesla sells, but if I use that kids cannot sit in the back seat.
I also got individual seat covers where both kids and dog can sit but they don't stay put at all. Even when the kids sit, and they move inside, getting out of the car moves the seat covers. Plus the dog moves it so much that they rollup in one place and its a hassle to fix it every time I get in the car.
Has anyone bought something that stays put and accommodates both kids and dog at the same time?
Hi.. saw your post.. did anyone ever reply?? If not, what did you do. I have the same issue for my 2016 Model S recently purchased. Thanks!

I don't know if you have a 5-seater or 7, but if you have a 7, I made a post about covers. I highly recommend them. 5+ months with a dog and 3 pre/teenager boys in sports/swim they still look brand new.