Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pet Names for the Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our first Tesla, a Brilliant Yellow Roadster 2.0 is named "Saffron". "I'm just mad about Saffron; she's just mad about me... wahwahwah"

Our Signature Red Model S will be called "Ruby". I guess we need to come up with a theme song for "Ruby" now. "Ruby Tuesday" does not quite do it for me. We are not sayin' goodbye to this one for a looong time!

Our first Tesla, a Brilliant Yellow Roadster 2.0 is named "Saffron". "I'm just mad about Saffron; she's just mad about me... wahwahwah"

Our Signature Red Model S will be called "Ruby". I guess we need to come up with a theme song for "Ruby" now. "Ruby Tuesday" does not quite do it for me. We are not sayin' goodbye to this one for a looong time!

Ruby is a great name! it makes me think of Ruby slippers in the Wizard of Oz. Maybe you can make a play on that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 323
After news today of some downed power lines due to the sick snowfall, and the radio cautioning us not to come in contact with the power lines, I've decided my Model S will be called Live Wire! Also, it counts as good Autobot name for an electric car.
In completely the wrong direction, Electro-cute would be a good My Little Pony name.

I've yet to decide, but toying with an idea. Given the frunk space, I immediately thought of the Mach 5 from Speed Racer. It's got similar styling, speed and curious cockpit functions to boot. I think the catapulting function may be hidden. Has it been found yet?

I plan to put a monkey in the frunk all the time because it's just too perfect not to. Optional names would be Sprytle, Chim Chim, Trixie...Pops...from the show but not sure if those really work. Maybe Trixie or Sprytle. I can't bear to associate such a fine machine with a monkey. If I got an X as well, then I fear the vehicles would always be fighting...