Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

pete8314's Key Fob Cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All, thanks for your patience!

The first batch are in, and ready to ship. I’ll PM the first group that have requested the first 100 units over the next day or so, and give it until Tuesday for everyone to respond/pay. If there’s any left after that, I’ll PM the next group.

The price including shipping is $8.95 per holder.

I’m working with the supplier on some new options/colors, I’ll post a short poll soon with some proposed color combinations. The bulk of the next order will still be black/red, but I expect to be able to order a couple of other options in the most popular color combinations.

The next batch will be here before July 10, at that point there should be sufficient stock to keep thing flowing. Eventually the ordering process will be a bit slicker (maybe Amazon), but for now I'll do my best to get all orders out within a day of being paid.

Pete

The first batch are in, and ready to ship. I’ll PM the first group that have requested the first 100 units over the next day or so, and give it until Tuesday for everyone to respond/pay. If there’s any left after that, I’ll PM the next group.

I’m working with the supplier on some new options/colors, I’ll post a short poll soon with some proposed color combinations. The bulk of the next order will still be black/red, but I expect to be able to order a couple of other options in the most popular color combinations.

The next batch will be here before July 10, at that point there should be sufficient stock to keep thing flowing. Eventually the ordering process will be a bit slicker (maybe Amazon), but for now I'll do my best to get all orders out within a day of being paid.

Pete

Very cool, Pete. Thanks so much for your efforts! Looking forward to the PM.

Pete

OK, all sent to the first group of reservation holders. The limit of 5 recipients per PM, and a minute delay between sending was a beating :crying:

Knowing quantities are limited, at least initially, I placed an 'order' for two several pages ago and would be very happy just to see them initially. Looks like you have a desirable product Pete. Don't hesitate to make a little money on this idea. Will help pay for an 'X'. :smile:

I will see your 10, and raise to twelve, depending on cost. Al

Pete. Thanks. Sent paypal payment in for '2'. The other 12 I have ordered I may wait to see what colors you are going to be able to offer before buying them. Definately interested in blue, red (original color offered) and white. Thanks Al

Status
Not open for further replies.