Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Peters videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

In my previous video I set a world record in long distance driving for electric cars on motorways in one charge.

I got a lot of positive comments from this forum. So I decided to do one more :).
In my new video I gave one of the most energy efficient fossil cars a chance - with the same amount of energy - to beat the distance my Tesla covered.
Check the result in the video below :).

I have recently supercharged a lot in France.
In this video I share my experiences.
The video contains a tip that might be useful in all countries where you do not know where the Super Charger is.
I hope it might be useful to other European members in here going to France.

In my new video I try to see if it possible to drive all night on autobahn without charging.

I tried this because I didn´t want my passengers to wake up every 1,5 hours when charging.

I have also uploaded a teaser video for an upcoming long distance race between my Tesla and a BMW diesel.

That was a good idea.
Unfornunate electricity is very expensive where I live :).
But I have made a little calculation basesd in my world record and the electricity prices where I live.
3000 kilometers or 1864 miles.
So that would be a loooooong race,
We might cut the amount of money to do a shorter race :).

During my holiday Tesla trip my son found a cool feature in the Tesla navigation that none of my cars 4 drivers knew of.
So I thought I wanted to share it with you :).
https://youtu.be/_QuzIAr0oGg
This feature is also described in the first two pages of the Maps and Navigation section of the Owner's Manual -- the North Up, Heading Up, and Route Overview button.

• Love
Reactions: Snerruc
In this video I try to find the answer to how much more energy a petrol car uses compared to a Tesla.

P.S. Since I do not own an Aston Martin , I had to find an alternative petrol car with high consumption :).

In my previous video I set a world record in long distance driving for electric cars on motorways in one charge.

I got a lot of positive comments from this forum. So I decided to do one more :).
In my new video I gave one of the most energy efficient fossil cars a chance - with the same amount of energy - to beat the distance my Tesla covered.
Check the result in the video below :).

The opposite question to the one you ask at the end, namely, what range would an EV with only Hyundai-like performance have, is also
interesting. It sounds like the range would be insane, under the relatively low-speed conditions of your test. As fun as they are, there's
no denying that our Teslas are hauling around an awful lot of extra weight that's not actually necessary for sheer utilitarian transport
from point A to point B.

• Funny
Reactions: Snerruc
Before 8.0 I often got the error band with too high when I wanted to listen to podcasts in the Tesla via Tunein.
When I got 8.0 this was the first thing I tested.
See it I still get the error in the video below.