Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Peterson’s Automotive Museum

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Jack6591

May 11, 2013
California
upload_2020-6-20_16-23-41.jpeg
Took a trip to Peterson’s Automotive Museum today.

Attachments

• D90240F5-C6EC-4DEC-91DA-884B892EEC2D.jpeg
    D90240F5-C6EC-4DEC-91DA-884B892EEC2D.jpeg
    232.8 KB · Views: 46
Alright, alright, thanks for the pics and all, but I want to know your impessions! Thoughts on ride height? Ingress/egress? Anything and everything would be much appreciated.

Dan

I drove a Porsche 944 for years, only because I could move the seat all the way back and stretch out my legs. The car had more leg room than any car I have ever driven.

I love the Cybertruck, it is a manly truck. I like it. However, at the risk of sounding like a one-trick pony, I will hold my final impressions until I can sit in in, and stretch out my long-ass legs.

P.S. I will own one!

I drove a Porsche 944 for years, only because I could move the seat all the way back and stretch out my legs. The car had more leg room than any car I have ever driven.

I love the Cybertruck, it is a manly truck. I like it. However, at the risk of sounding like a one-trick pony, I will hold my final impressions until I can sit in in, and stretch out my long-ass legs.

P.S. I will own one!
A very wise, if somewhat unsatisfying answer. LOL!

Dan

• Funny
Reactions: Artful Dodger
It is smart. I think they should continue not to pay for advertising on the traditional way. This cars just continue to sell themselves.

I really should go see it, that museum isn't that far from me and I've never been

Even without the CT this museum is a must see. The exterior of the building is spectacular. And yes allocate enough time to visit The Vault. It’s a bargain for the extra $20 charge. See you all there Thursday.