Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Petition for changes/improvements on Tesla vehicles on this TMC site?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

iwannam3

Aug 8, 2016
Washington
Is there a "change.org" type forum on TMC where changes or improvements can be suggested and voted on? A TMC wish list? Help set Tesla priorities. If not can one be created? It seems the only way to point something out to Elon is Twitter. I am sure TMC has Tesla's attention and it would be a way to present ideas without all the complaining that usually occurs. It could provide information about how widespread and critical an issue is.

Here are a couple frequently brought up (my pet) issues:
Allow wiper sensitivity adjustment.
Swerving to the right at on ramp merge.
12 V battery life.
Etc etc.

My suggestion would be to move far out on the lane while overtaking a 18 wheeler. It would be safer in case of a sudden move of the 18 wheeler by giving it more extra space by moving left in the lane.
I noted the same issue, FSD wants to keep the car half way in the center of a lane, even when passing close to a vehicle,
or also when two lanes are merging then the car suddenly change its trajectory to move in the center of the two merging lanes.

My #1 would be to improve the radius circle, this is the only real complain that I have.
This is the kind of limitation I noticed regarding the radius circle.

There is a street where I used to park, but the street has been closed, so if you cannot park you need to turn around.
The Model 3 is not able to make a U-Turn in such situation, also parallel parking in a narrow spot is very difficult.

Turning Circle .jpg