TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Petition for Chargers at the Mid-Ohio Race Track

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by rtanov, May 18, 2018.

1. rtanov

rtanov Member

Hi Folks,

We had my Model 3 at Mid-Ohio last weekend and except the brake pads car showed good potential:
    My Model 3 at the Mid-Ohio Race Track
    So I got interested in planning a full weekend event. The Mt Gilead Supercharger is only 20 min away but I am thinking that destination chargers at the Track might be a better option. I contacted the Track management and they expressed interest in pursuing this. Tesla has a suggestion form online that can be filled in by Tesla owners or businesses. I already submitted on my behalf as an owner and asked Mid-Ohio to do the same on behalf of the track, but if anyone of you is also interested please do submit too - this might speed up the consideration process and give us better chances. Here is the application link:
    Charging Partners | Tesla
    Also, if anyone has experience on the process of approving & installing destination/workplace Tesla chargers please do share. Thanks.

2. Derek Kessler

Derek Kessler Active Member

Submitted. I've long wanted to take my S up to Mid-Ohio...

3. rtanov

rtanov Member

Thanks Derek! For easier submission here is the Mid-Ohio site and address:
    Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
    Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
    7721 Steam Corners Rd
    Lexington, Ohio 44904