Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PG&E Green Button data no longer available...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unexpectedly, the usage graphs returned to my PG&E account this morning. The monthly bill view is no longer aligned with my actual bill dates. My bill ends on the 24th +/-2 days, but graph in bill view mode shows random dates such as 11/24-12/28, 12/29-2/1, 2/1-3/8.

Glad to have the data bar charts back again.

Also, I'm still able to export my usage with the Green Power button

Unexpectedly, the usage graphs returned to my PG&E account this morning. The monthly bill view is no longer aligned with my actual bill dates. My bill ends on the 24th +/-2 days, but graph in bill view mode shows random dates such as 11/24-12/28, 12/29-2/1, 2/1-3/8.

Glad to have the data bar charts back again.

Also, I'm still able to export my usage with the Green Power button
My charting for "Bill View" and "Day View" are working now, showing data through yesterday. However, my "Year View" still ends in May 2018. That is when my Powerwall billing was initially established after my April 2018 PTO.

from the Main Account page, there is an item "Energy Use Details" in the middle of the page
It shows you daily, monthly, yearly view of Electric and Gas usage. When I got PWs, the Electric charts stopped working.

It has now started working again and surprisingly, it shows the data back in the months that it was not working

• Informative
Reactions: aesculus
from the Main Account page, there is an item "Energy Use Details" in the middle of the page
It shows you daily, monthly, yearly view of Electric and Gas usage. When I got PWs, the Electric charts stopped working.

It has now started working again and surprisingly, it shows the data back in the months that it was not working
Maybe the comment made about legally PGE should be providing has been fixed.

Reactions: Redhill_qik
So very strange. My usage graph on PG&E is now working again but the green button download is still stuck on 2/4 as the last available day.

Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 7.40.19 PM.png