Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phantom (aka Tuxmat) Floor Mats Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know these rebranded Tuxmats have been mentioned here before. As a long time Weathertech customer, these modern mats are impressive. Well made, attractive and a good value. Complete coverage including up the front inner footwells. About $30 cheaper than ordering from Tuxmat.ca. Ordered on Tuesday and arrived Thursday.

Currently only available for the M3 and MY (5 seat).

868D1280-50E0-49EB-B370-6BCE5291161E.jpeg

778D515B-E780-4AE4-878F-56B1DE1FBC00.jpeg

Reactions: GoldenBasis
I know these rebranded Tuxmats have been mentioned here before. As a long time Weathertech customer, these modern mats are impressive. Well made, attractive and a good value. Complete coverage including up the front inner footwells. About $30 cheaper than ordering from Tuxmat.ca. Ordered on Tuesday and arrived Thursday.

View attachment 825832
View attachment 825833
When you said rebranded, did you mean they are mfg’ed from other company but look-alike to the brand name one?

I’ve had mine for 4 years and they haven’t chipped or shown any signs of wear in that time. The newer material/design they use is even more durable than my mats from 2018.
Well, it happened to me multiple times with them. I do drive a lot - 40k per year - and have kids in and out, soccer cleats and all kinds of tough stuff going on, plus of course “proper winter” tracking in grit and heavy footwear. Haven’t had the issues with mats that are one material all the way through.

Well, it happened to me multiple times with them. I do drive a lot - 40k per year - and have kids in and out, soccer cleats and all kinds of tough stuff going on, plus of course “proper winter” tracking in grit and heavy footwear. Haven’t had the issues with mats that are one material all the way through.
That sucks. I recently put mine in my new Model 3 and after a wash they look brand new.

I have the newer Tuxmat designed mats in my Model Y. They changed to using the same type of material like the Maxpiders now. They feel a lot more durable to the touch.

Agree I've had my cabin set for 4 years and in very good condition.
Was on the Tesla website to see how much and if it makes sense to order an all weather trunk liner however the website is saying it is not compatible with my 2018 Model 3. Does anyone know what changed in terms of fit since 2018 and are there some good alternatives available in Canada?
Tuxmat is selling a set but I only need something for the trunk.

View attachment 825832
View attachment 825833

I will order these mats for my 2023 Model Y Performance. I called Phantom since Model Y is not currently listed but said they just got them back in-stock today and should be available on their website to order tomorrow.

Reactions: akidesir and Jung
@Jung

Can you confirm the Item # and Model Level # from configurating which vehicle it would be on when ordering? This is because it seems like Model Y, S and Model 3 have the numbers which I do not think this is correct because if I check from the Tuxmat website, the design of mat is slightly different tailored to the particular model of the car looking at the pictures.

I want to get one for the 2023 Model Y.