TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

PHL: 19” Tesla Model S Base Wheels - $200

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by ae7456t, Dec 12, 2019.

1. ae7456t

ae7456t Member

Selling the 19" Tesla Model S Base Wheels that came with my recent private party purchase.

2 of the wheels have a bit of curb rash, but the other 2 are fairly clean. Perfect for use for a set of snow tires or as spares.

Wheels come with tires that have a bit of tread left (not yet at the wear bars) and Gen 1 TPMS.

Priced to sell at $200 for the set of 4 to get them out of my shed...Local pickup in suburban Philadelphia.

I tried to get good, representative pictures, but let me know if you need any additional angles.
    IMG_6685.JPG IMG_6688.JPG IMG_6689.JPG IMG_6690.JPG IMG_6691.JPG

2. 6t8stang

6t8stang Member

I’ll take them. Sending PM.

3. ae7456t

ae7456t Member