TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Phoenix Area - Do you have a center console? Also - I think I saw a Model X!!

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by asudan, Jan 5, 2016.

1. asudan

asudan Member

Does anyone in the area have the Tesla center console? I really want to see one in the car before plunking down 6 bills. My office is in Tempe and I'd gladly buy you a cup of coffee for 10 minutes of your time.

Also - I'm pretty sure the Scottsdale SC delivered a Model X last week. When I was there to pick up my car on Wednesday there was something "hush hush" going on for sure and they were rolling out a red carpet, putting up balloons, etc. I asked if it was a Model X delivery and all I could get out of my advisor was a wink.

Which one of you was it????

2. AudubonB

AudubonB Mild-mannered Moderator Lord Vetinari*

There were three Model Xs delivered on Thursday; one of them went to a member on this forum and has posted about his Model X but I've no knowledge of the other two. I'll let him reveal himself on this post if he wishes (it's the Signature red vehicle); the other two delivered that day were white and titanium.

3. asudan

asudan Member

Very cool!

4. nh-srt8

nh-srt8 Member

Best I can do is let you peer through the window as mine is parked at Terminal 4 at Sky Harbor. PM me and I will send you the details but I suspect you want a closer look.

5. ZBB

ZBB Emperor

I'll keep an eye out for you (I live about 1/4 mile south of Carefree)!

6. AudubonB

AudubonB Mild-mannered Moderator Lord Vetinari*

You reserved yours Oct 23 and got one of the first three in the state? Wow!

7. shrink

shrink Member

I saw a white Model X in central Phoenix on New Year's Eve around 5pm. It was on Central Ave. I was out for a walk saw it come south from Central and cross Bethany Home, then head back north up Central. I think the owner grabbed some Federal Pizza drive thru take out.

Congrats! I was the guy on the sidewalk goosenecking and drooling. It was too dark (and I was too slow to react) to take some Teslarazzi photos.

8. asudan

asudan Member

My car is also parked at Sky Harbor right now... but I am back tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure he/she is referring to their MS....