Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phoenix AZ Tesla Inspection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone recommend a Tesla-certified inspector in the Phoenix AZ area? I'm buying a Model X via private sale from far away and want to have it inspected before purchasing and flying out to AZ. Much appreciated.

Thanks!
“Tesla Certified Inspectors” do not exist.

No one outside of Tesla is going to tell you anything about the vehicle. Even Tesla may be reluctant to do so as you are not the owner.

Your only real option is for the current owner to schedule a service appointment. Even then, I’m not sure what Tesla would be “inspecting”.

What I meant is hiring someone who's been trained by Tesla or works at Tesla to come inspect the vehicle. Just want to make sure there's no issues with the electronics, drivetrain, body that were caused by the current owner and won't be covered by warranty. I imagine if I bring it to an SC directly, they might brush issues under the rug. So, I prefer to hire someone who's moonlighting or no longer works at Tesla to give me a straight answer.