Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phoenix detailing/wraps

ArizonaEV

May 30, 2021
Glendale, AZ
Wanted to start a thread specific to the Phoenix area with discussions about local installers and to share experiences, advice and of course - pictures.

We are going to color change our Model Y with 3M matte metallic blue and currently getting quotes from around the Valley.

theluckeys

May 11, 2021
Arizona
Thanks for starting this.

We are doing Stealth PPF, Ceramic Coating, and XPEL Plus XR Ceramic Tint. Pick up Wed and take her directly to the shop to get it done. Will post pics once complete.

ArizonaEV

May 30, 2021
Glendale, AZ
Anyone have experience with Colorbomb wraps or Apex Customs for color change wraps. Hyer responsed right away but it looks like that do more ppf/tinting than 3M/apex wraps.

theluckeys

May 11, 2021
Arizona
Update on the full stealth PPF, 20% Ceramic tint, Ceramic coating, and front windshield tint for MY.

The shop I used, Hyer Quality, did a really good job. So far, their customer service is above and beyond. I have to go back in two weeks for touch ups, a car wash, and info on how to wash the car.

Attached are a few pics.

Now that we have the car for more than 15 mins since picking it up, it is amazing. If ou are still waiting for yours, it is completely worth it. Stay the course or purchase an inventory car if you can.

We purchased the TSportline Ty115 20" Wheels and Tires. They should be here in the next week or so. I will update pics once they are on.

Attachments

• IMG_1558.jpg
    IMG_1558.jpg
    550 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1559.jpg
    IMG_1559.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: acebrigade

spiderman07

Jun 16, 2021
Phoenix
Hi team, just found this thread. I've always used OzBraz in Chandler/Mesa area. They did a Suntek/Xpel full wrap with Huper Optic tint in 2018. I recently had them do a chrome delete, never any issues, top of the line customer service. Selling this car soon for the Plaid delivery in August. Thank you for the shop shares above, always great to quote out a couple places.
1624557164292.png
1624557141168.png

acebrigade

Jun 16, 2021
West LA
Update on the full stealth PPF, 20% Ceramic tint, Ceramic coating, and front windshield tint for MY.

The shop I used, Hyer Quality, did a really good job. So far, their customer service is above and beyond. I have to go back in two weeks for touch ups, a car wash, and info on how to wash the car.

Attached are a few pics.

Now that we have the car for more than 15 mins since picking it up, it is amazing. If ou are still waiting for yours, it is completely worth it. Stay the course or purchase an inventory car if you can.

We purchased the TSportline Ty115 20" Wheels and Tires. They should be here in the next week or so. I will update pics once they are on.
Sick dude. Team MSM here. Mind me asking how much you paid?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC