Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phoenix Motorcars SUT/SUV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spy Shots: Phoenix Motorcars SUV

Spy Shots: Phoenix Motorcars SUV - AutoblogGreen

A test mule not spied by Doug :tongue:

kaus_phoenixsuv_abg.jpg

It'd be nice to know the real inside story on this one. They seemed to have all the pieces in place and then just didn't execute. Since it's just an 11 instead of 7, perhaps it will come back to life. I thought they were supposed to be shipping trucks to Hawaii about now.

It'd be nice to know the real inside story on this one. They seemed to have all the pieces in place and then just didn't execute. Since it's just an 11 instead of 7, perhaps it will come back to life. I thought they were supposed to be shipping trucks to Hawaii about now.
I recently purchase one of this SUTs from a tow yard, it only has 76 miles on the odometer, it’s battery is dead and I’m looking for a charger for it, any assistance would be greatly appreciated, if you could please put me in contact with a former owner of a Phoenix motors SUT that would be great.

Alexa

Here's a link to my Phoenix/Altair thread at PO which has a lot of info and links in one spot if anyone is interested.
Peak Oil News & Message Boards >> Forums >> Energy Technology >> Phoenix Motorcars and Altairnano batteries
I recently purchase one of this SUTs from a tow yard, it only has 76 miles on the odometer, it’s battery is dead and I’m looking for a charger for it, any assistance would be greatly appreciated, if you could please put me in contact with a former owner of a Phoenix motors SUT that would be great.

Alex