Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone answer/ hangup button

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I just had an interesting thing start to happen. I am on 2018.24.7 and I now get a slight lag between when I press the Green answer button on the screen and when it picks up and changes to the Red hang-up button. I found this out because three times I hung up on people by pressing the answer button, thinking it did not take, then pressing it again only for it to become/ be the red hang-up button.

This brings two issues up- one the lag, and two the button changing (color, size, and action). I think it would be better if it was two separate buttons so you don't accidentally hang up like I was.

I know I can answer with the right dial button, but sometimes I see the other button and just go for it out of habit.

Also, on 2018.24.7 I am getting really bad echo via bluetooth for the other party. Meaning, what they say gets echoed back to them after a 1 to 2 second delay. I had it on occasion before, now it is really bad. Tested with three different phones all have the issue (Android, flip phone, iPhone).