Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone App: iPhone/Android app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd like to see a feature in the phone app that allows me to change the driver profile. My wife is shorter than me, and it's very hard to get in when the seat is in her position and then touch the screen to change to my seat position. Would be great if I could do it from the app before getting in.

This one is huge (and small :) ). Even better though is to tie fobs to profiles like most luxury cars have done for years (I think I first saw it 20 years ago).

Place to discuss official iPhone and Android apps for Model S:

iPhone:
Get it here:
Tesla Model S for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Android:
Tesla Model S Beta - Android Apps on Google Play

The mods felt one new thread to combine discussion on both apps made the most sense since they cover the same topics and people won't have to cross post in both thread.

If you have an issue that is platform specific, please mention OS you are using in your post. Thanks.

Can't connect to my MS today using iPhone app. Had the car for one month with no problems using the app.

Account info is correct and iOS is 9.3.5

Hoping someone can point me in the correct direction, My car has a spoiler but it no longer shows in the app or in the car. About a month ago I had them re add it at a service appointment but the recent security update seems to have removed it.

I recall reading a post on TMC, I think it was about wheels and they implied that emailing a specific support person within tesla they made the change for them on the app and car. Others commented that they had no luck emailing the general support email. Hopping someone can point me in the right direction and figured id post here before starting a thread.