Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone app no longer has home solar info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I went to check the status of my solar panel production on the Tesla app this morning and got the message that home solar info was no longer part of the Tesla app! Anyone know what's going on? This feature has been there since I installed Tesla solar over a year ago.

You got my hopes up. The solar page is annoying if I accidentally swipe to it.
I agree. The Powerwall screen provides more information and the graphs look better. Also, you can quickly swipe away from the Powerwall screen but if I accidentally swipe to the solar screen, I have to wait for it to finish loading before I can swipe away.

Reactions: outdoors
So I went to check the status of my solar panel production on the Tesla app this morning and got the message that home solar info was no longer part of the Tesla app! Anyone know what's going on? This feature has been there since I installed Tesla solar over a year ago.

I experienced the same last evening. Perhaps it was a transient issue and this is no longer required, but logging out of the app and back in resolved it for me.