Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone cable swap (lightning for usb)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I understand it, model 3 comes with one of each. Seeing as I have no use for the usb, I thought I'd check if anyone has the inverse issue in NJ (paramus or springfield). Long shot , I know but hey... worth a try :)

Is a cable-swap something that a service center would do for you if you ask nicely? I'm (supposedly) taking delivery wednesday -- and I want two USB Cs. If that fails, anyone in northeast want my lightning cable for their USBC?

Is a cable-swap something that a service center would do for you if you ask nicely? I'm (supposedly) taking delivery wednesday -- and I want two USB Cs. If that fails, anyone in northeast want my lightning cable for their USBC?

I would ask when at the delivery center as perhaps someone else picking up might want a trade too.

If you aren’t successful with swap at deliver center just contact me thru TMC and I’m glad to swap a USB-c for your lightning cable. I’m on West Coast; but shouldn’t cost either of us to just mail to each other.

In any case; enjoy your M3. I have had mine 6 months and 5000 miles; I enjoy every time I drive it.