Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone Calls from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just curious if this is normal. We had a test drive appointment last weekend and we had a great experience with the sales rep who spent all the time we wanted going over how everything works via the menus and voice commands. He also asked what configuration we were interested in and sent us a quote for purchase/lease/finance. We thanked him for his help, and let him know we were seriously considering the purchase but that we wouldn't decide quickly. I don't rush into big purchases, and I'm taking my time reading comments on this forum (thank you!) and gathering more information. If I wanted more information from Tesla, I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to our sales rep.

Since last weekend we've received several calls from a Tesla employee in Las Vegas and another Tesla person called from CA. Is this normal? And if Tesla wanted to check in with us, why wouldn't it go through our sales rep here locally? Isn't 3 or more calls rather excessive in one week? I don't recall that much attention during our other car purchases. I'm more amused than annoyed, but it does make me wonder.

Their sales team in Vegas is pretty active in pushing sales. I wish they can repurpose them for support instead.

To answer your question, yes, they are pro-active in calling. Good luck with your decision, you won't regret it.

Sounds like this is your first Tesla purchase, I must warn you, the purchase of your first Tesla could often lead to another - check out my profile pic. :D

Reactions: Akikiki
Their sales team in Vegas is pretty active in pushing sales. I wish they can repurpose them for support instead.

To answer your question, yes, they are pro-active in calling. Good luck with your decision, you won't regret it.

Sounds like this is your first Tesla purchase, I must warn you, the purchase of your first Tesla could often lead to another - check out my profile pic. :D

I'd rather get some trivial swag like a t-shirt than a phone call, but they are easy enough to ignore. Surprised that it may be cost effective for them to spend the time calling. Would assume they've done the research and find it useful even if I don't....

I like your profile picture, but shouldn't your bicycle be electric too? Hmmm, Tesla should come out with a nice electric two wheeled vehicle to complete your collection;)

Yes, Bike is an eBike from Super73 :)

C4622F65-94DD-4E7A-B7AB-1E8AB2758347.jpeg

C06A0EE2-123D-4ACD-8A78-36EACF5AEC01.jpeg

Also, Solar Glass with 3 Power Walls being installed soon - I admit, I have a condition LOL.