Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone connected via bluetooth to car audio system: media audio works, calls don't

webster

Nov 14, 2020
anchorage AK
I have been successfully using my Motorola Moto G3, 2015, with Android Marshmallow 6.0, to connect the phone to the audio car system for months.

A few days ago, I received a whatsapp call (media audio) while the phone was connected via bluetooth to the car, and I successfully used the audio car system for the whatsapp call.

Since then, unfortunately, whenever I connect the phone via Bluetooth to the audio car system, only media audio (e.g. youtube videos, mp3, music, whatsapp calls, etc.) is transmitted, whereas calling another telephone I do not hear anything via car stereo. The phone works because if I disconnect the Bluetooth, the call is active and I can use the phone to speak/hear.

I tried to remove the Bluetooth phone device and add it again, and to disable transmission of media audio via Bluetooth to the car system, . Even though I have tried different modified application like this one OGWhatsapp Apk which I have downloaded at OGWhatsApp APK Download (Official) Latest Version 8.90 - Anti-Ban but the problem does not disappear

Any help?

Thanks!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC