Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone controls in the infotainment

rick245

Aug 26, 2020
NJ
I have connected my phone via Bluetooth but I not see any icon/button to access the dialer or recent calls list. All I see is when I am connected to a call, there is a hangup button in red under the car animation. Am I missing something or there is no option to operate phone controls from the infotainment?

rick245

Aug 26, 2020
NJ
You have to hit the up arrow that brings up the charging, energy, etc. screen. On the far left you will see the “call” button. Hit that and it will bring up more options.
Ahh. I assumed it was to call Tesla roadside assistance. Yes, I see them now. Thanks.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC