TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Phone Dock for Original Tesla Drop in Premium Console

Discussion in 'Model S' started by mbhforum, Aug 1, 2018.

1. mbhforum

mbhforum Member

Does anyone know where to get the original Tesla Drop in Phone Dock for the Premium Console pictured below? According to Tesla's web site, the one they sell now is not computible with this one.

[​IMG]

2. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

They never sold individually it came with gen 1 console ...check out skyline products they make one Tesla Accessories | Skyline Products

3. mbhforum

mbhforum Member

Thanks. Skyline tells me I still need the original Dock Connector though in addition to their Dock? Or do I just need the cable and then can use their dock hardware?

4. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

Just need this Case Friendly Phone Dock - Model S/X for V1 Console

The gen 1 didn’t have side guides just a dock ..than buy a lighting from amazon with 45 deg angle

5. mbhforum

mbhforum Member

Thank you!! should I buy the one they have on their site now? Or wait until their new product comes out that the new metal?

6. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

7. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

Plastic one is fine they are good quality

8. mbhforum

mbhforum Member

That says Model 3, will that work with Model S? Also, how many feet would you recommend if I buy one from Amazon?

9. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

Should work fine u just need one less than a foot and a right angle if u get longer there is space to tuck down in console

10. mbhforum

mbhforum Member

Thanks. I will just buy the Tesla now.

11. skyline

skyline Vendor

A tad late to this thread, but yes to clarify! With any of our version guides or dock you will need to purchase either the Model 3 Cable or the S/X Dock Kit and use the cable there... Hope that makes sense. Also we do not advise buying other cables from Amazon or elsewhere as fitment is NOT guaranteed.Thanks and let us know if you have questions!