Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone favourites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone else have the problem where phone favourites are not showing? I'm up to 2020.8.2 but I still don't see the favourites tab in the phone panel. I believe this functionality was introduced many releases ago, but I've never had it.

Yes. That's precisely why I'm hoping to figure out how to get the favourites tab! Searching the list is hard, and voice recognition for contacts just doesn't work.
Might be the phone, I had an old samsung note 3 and note 4 (1 private 1 work) . Neither of them showed the 'faviotates' tab, but recently got the samsung A50 and the favourite tab became available.

On the iPhone go to Bluetooth settings. Click the i and make sure favourites is ticked.

There is a bug however, each of your favourites will be imported twice and will display in the contacts as a double entry.

0E92A471-C805-483A-AD42-EE05AF986486.jpeg

Might be the phone, I had an old samsung note 3 and note 4 (1 private 1 work) . Neither of them showed the 'faviotates' tab, but recently got the samsung A50 and the favourite tab became available.

I have a Samsung Note 9. Quite a recent phone. Would that be a problem? Would be interested if any other people have the same issue, though interesting that you experienced it with your older Notes.

Yes. That's precisely why I'm hoping to figure out how to get the favourites tab! Searching the list is hard, and voice recognition for contacts just doesn't work.
I find the voice dialling OK TBH. I don't use it much but when I do it seems OK just have to use "Carl" as the key word (call in a California accent).
Unless of course you want to carl someone called Carl then it might be a problem 🙂