Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Photo Thread: The Trifecta is complete!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2BD2E340-E233-4236-8189-EF1117A76FDE.jpeg
Figured another quad picture couldn’t hurt :cool:

With delivery of Model 3 yesterday, my trifecta is complete with 3 generations of Tesla cars, each in its designated garage bay with its own charger. We are now ICE-free (or will be as soon as I give my Toyota hybrid to my son).
View attachment 279484
This is absolutely beautiful. So lucky to have a 3 car garage, and even better how you have filled it.

My only thought is that the S and 3 should be swapped. Just being CDO (OCD in alphabetical order), I guess. :)

This is absolutely beautiful. So lucky to have a 3 car garage, and even better how you have filled it.

My only thought is that the S and 3 should be swapped. Just being CDO (OCD in alphabetical order), I guess. :)

They're sorted in descending size order! Not sure where the X and Semi are gonna go though...might need to knock out a wall for those. :)

Bruce.

My only thought is that the S and 3 should be swapped. Just being CDO (OCD in alphabetical order), I guess.
@gregd Thank you for the comment! It fits best this way. If Model S parks in the middle, there isn't enough room to walk behind it without opening the garage door because in front of the 3 on the floor we are storing the Roadster summer tires which decreases the space. The Roadster is the only one that fits well in the third bay to leave the walkway to the stairs unblocked. Of note, the trash can between 3 and S is now gone since it was blocking the second wall connector (which the "Toyota Model 3" didn't need -- see last photo below for context).
IMG_0718.JPG

Besides, the bays are already designated for each car on the floor design to spell S3.... and the Roadster gets the racing flag design.
Not sure where the X and Semi are gonna go though...might need to knock out a wall for those.
@bmah As empty nesters we don't have a need for a car as large as the X unless we retire and drive around the country with a trailer. The semi? Probably out of our price range, I'd rather get next gen Roadster.

IMG_2810.JPG

The Roadster has its own NEMA 14-50 charger and 120 V with yellow cable right by the small garage door (just out of view on right in picture below, but you can see the yellow cable coming from the outlet in the ceiling.).
IMG_2868.JPG

Awkward when Tesla Model 3 arrived home for the first time to find the imposter Toyota Model 3 in its parking spot..... Plates will be switched as soon as we receive the new Tesla Model 3 registration from NJ.

IMG_0712 (Edited).JPG

• Love
Reactions: bmah and FlatSix911
Finally I have a trifecta. Although that's easier to do now that Tesla has offered 4 cars. And it's still only for a few months, as the S is on lease and goes back in a few months - yeah, my trifecta sauce is weak. I am really sorry the Roadster is no longer here to be part of this:

Just cars, front fan.jpg

Front 75pc, just cars.jpg

Car butts.jpg

Our original two are gone, but not forgotten:

Originals.jpg