Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Photos from my daily life with a Roadster:)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to share some of my pictures from my daily life in the West Coast of Norway. I work as a Real State Agent and drive a lot in my daily life.

The most of my time i drive alone in the car, but we also have ordered a S # R268 Eu

Henting Oslo 1.jpg
Henting Oslo.jpg
From the delivery in Oslo in May 2012

bensinstasjon.jpg
From a gas-station. One litre of gas costs ca 2,8 USD!
Sommerdag på jobb.jpg

Perfect day at work!

Campingtesla.jpg

A funny picture!
Eta.jpg

Winter-project.....

Kenneth og meg.jpg

My friend Kenneth had to buy his own Roadster after a test-drive of mine:)

Oldefar.jpg

My 90 years old grandpap as a "co-driver"!
Strømtyv på Bjorli.jpg

"Stealing" power from a cafe in Bjorli, one of my favourite downhill-winterdestinations.

BikeRac  Tesla.jpg

I do racec with my road-bike, so i had to construct one rac on my own:)

Attachments

• B&W back.jpg
    B&W back.jpg
    554.2 KB · Views: 825
Last edited:
Thanks folks! It would be greate pulling this wagon....but it wheigts axp. 2000kg..:)

The white wheels are some alloys i want to put on the car for the next summer. It is ETA Beta Jofiel ceramic X in 8x18 (front) and 9x19 rear. I have a dialog with the factory in Italy, it might be an effort to make them fit on the front axle, due the caliperclearance. I also want to lower the car ca 2-3 cm in front.

Now i am sitting on the plane to Oslo, to have my first testdrive in the Model S! I have R EU # 268:)

I got the jacket from Tesla Norway, and i know you can buy it in the webshop, also in black.

- - - Updated - - -

+1

Cool pics - thanks for sharing.

Is it your S burning out on YouTube?:)

Great thanks for the info - I see that it's about $11/gal for premium gas in Norway, what's the price of electricity per kWh?

Thanks folks! It would be greate pulling this wagon....but it wheigts axp. 2000kg..:)

The white wheels are some alloys i want to put on the car for the next summer. It is ETA Beta Jofiel ceramic X in 8x18 (front) and 9x19 rear. I have a dialog with the factory in Italy, it might be an effort to make them fit on the front axle, due the caliperclearance. I also want to lower the car ca 2-3 cm in front.

Now i am sitting on the plane to Oslo, to have my first testdrive in the Model S! I have R EU # 268:)

I got the jacket from Tesla Norway, and i know you can buy it in the webshop, also in black.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it your S burning out on YouTube?:)

Haha:) Nice video! I had my first S testdrive yesterday:) awesome car. One kWh cost apx. 0,04 usd + taxes,vat and "rent" for using the electric network. Total it will be ca 0,60-0,70 NOK / kwh, = 0,125 usd. We have 100% "clean" power, water and wind:)

No coal, gas (we have but it is not allowed to use before we can clean the co2) and no nuclear power craft.