Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Photos from NDEW EVents

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cattledog

Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Here's our Model X getting a healthy lookover by lots of people at the San Antonio event.

ndew2.jpg

ndew1.jpg

Reactions: ggnykk
I went ahead and wrote a blogpost about today's (Day Two) of NDEW2016 in Los Angeles.

Lots of pictures, including some cool ones from our friends from TesLAClub...

Pictures in the same Flickr album (go about 22 or 23 photos in, and the LA ones start there)

IMG_2523.JPG by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

IMG_20160911_130620 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

to the LAPD Model S with its lights flashing

VID_20160911_112431 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

Chris Paine, Dean Devlin, and Chelsea Sexton talked about EV Storytelling discussing both Who Killed the Electric Car and Revenge of the Electric Car. I streamed this on Periscope and uploaded to Youtube as well

IMG_3321 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

Here is the direct link to the YT:

We had a good time and look forward to our OC Tesla Club event next week in Long Beach.

Reactions: ggnykk and Thinkje
From NDEW 2016 (Marin County, CA, 10 September 2016). Front to back: S85D, S70D (post-refresh), P85+ with AP. These three cars represented all three Model S frunk configurations. Note the somewhat smaller EV inside the frunk of the S85D.

Bruce.

Reactions: Blu Zap
Back to San Antonio....

My blue S, a silver Leaf, and an orange i3. And pulling into position in the background, a converted Triumph Spitfire. This was early in the morning, before things really got busy. We had plenty of interested people later on!

IMG_2591.JPG

I couldn't help myself...

I attended two more NDEW events this year.

Santa Monica and Long Beach...

Here's the blogpost for the last two and a summary.

Santa Monica

Free charging under the Solar Panels. Got to use the wife's Roadster today and needed to test its charging, so plugged right in.

Untitled by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

It was a more "manufacturer driven Ride and Drive event."

IMG_20160916_144529 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

IMG_20160916_144603 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

There was a Tesla owner there showing off his P90DL

IMG_20160916_144612 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

What I found really interesting was the Waivecar car sharing folks with their Chevy Spark EVs that can be used for free for 2 hours and $5.99 an hour afterwards driving around Santa Monica.

IMG_20160916_150528 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

Long Beach

Considering that the Long Beach event is where members of the Orange County and Los Angeles Tesla Clubs sent members too, there were a lot more Teslas attending.

IMG_3329 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

IMG_3332 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

IMG_3347 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

It was a more traditional setup with public access and private owners showing vehicles.

IMG_3350 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

IMG_20160917_105738 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

There was even a guy there with a converted Porsche that gets 150 miles.

IMG_3354 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

He was interested in the Red Roadster #5 that was being sold by a member of the LA Tesla Club.

It was a great time at both Santa Monica and Long Beach, and looking forward to making this EVeryday.

Reactions: bmah