Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Photos of first test of rear lighted T on car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here it is. It looks great. It's just a shame I can't be the one to see it while driving.:wink:
IMG_2825.JPG

Rick: Idid the front T install myself but did not want to attempt the rear one. I had it done at Sound of TriState, Wilmington, Delaware Scottthere did an excellent job. Took just over an hour. $80 Just thought other people within driving distance would like to know.

Rick: Idid the front T install myself but did not want to attempt the rear one. I had it done at Sound of TriState, Wilmington, Delaware Scottthere did an excellent job. Took just over an hour. $80 Just thought other people within driving distance would like to know.

That's a great price, I'm in DC and May road trip it to save me the hassle.

How did you find and/or vet the installer you used? I'm in Houston and would like to find someone to do my install once I purchase the T.

How did you find and/or vet the installer you used? I'm in Houston and would like to find someone to do my install once I purchase the T.

When I did the DIY install on the front T I stopped by the store because I did not like the splicers I had and wanted to show/ask someone. Scott was great. Gave me a couple of the splicers I used for the install. I purchased some puddle lights and decided I should give them/Scott some business and he did a great job on that install. In addition, they have a good rep in the area. Their name may give you the impression that they are a home/auto stereo place but they ONLY install devices in autos. I brought Scott Rick's install directions which he said were great. He indicated it is not a hard install for guys that do it all the time. His only 'sweaty palms moment' was drilling the holes :).

For you, I would suggest going to a place that only does auto accessory/upgrade installs. Bring a copy of the install directions and ask for an estimate on install price. Scott said it should take 1-1.5 hours max.