Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Photos of Florida Tesla Motor Club Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bill & Ginger in Orlando received delivery of their Signature on November 6th.

Bill and Ginger Delivery.jpg

Larry

Dave in Rosemary Beach received delivery of his Signature #904 on December 2nd.

Here's some of his reactions:
Delivery came to my home on time at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, December 2. Ben Bird of Tesla flew up from Tampa and did a terrific job of teaching me about all things Tesla. Needless to say I completely love this car!! It came in pristine condition and has exceeded my expectations. Definitely worth the wait. Now all I want to do is drive it all the time.

Dave R delivery.jpg

Dave R delivery 2.jpg

And here's his Model S in front of Dave's favorite restaurant, Bud & Alley's Waterfront Restaurant and Rooftop Bar. :wink:

Dave R delivery 3.jpg

Larry

P.S. I've been to three of Ben's deliveries and I can attest to the fact that Ben does a great job. He seems to have an infinite reserve of patience and does everything he can to make things perfect. I'll be seeing him this Thursday for my own delivery!

Last edited:
P.S. I've been to three of Ben's deliveries and I can attest to the fact that Ben does a great job. He seems to have an infinite reserve of patience and does everything he can to make things perfect. I'll be seeing him this Thursday for my own delivery!
Larry, you'll get first hand experience tomorrow when Ben brings your Model S Signature Performance!. I too look forward to working with Ben and having him bring our Model S to our house! Say hi to him for us in advance, but don't tell him I'm salivating already:wink:

My dad took delivery of his Sig P85 in Port Charlotte today. Haven't heard him happier about a car since he picked up his M5 back in 2000.

VIN S01052

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354763723681.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354763723681.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 563
Last edited:
Beautiful. The car looks so great from the rear - the lighting is awesome.

I agree! Interesting thing is how large the car is when you compare it with the pictures. Although the Jag XF is similar in rear design, the MS has MUCH more character. The lower rear valance has a hint of that Ferrari rear air diffuser to it!

Congratulations.... hope your dad has many good years with his S. It's good to see and hear about the delivery stories.

Thanks! Christmas came early!

So he was happier with the M5? :scared:

Sorry, should have written "as happy as". My fault!! By the way, the car had 97 miles on the clock at delivery, which matched the release paperwork from the factory. But I had heard that people had the same high number on the paper but only 24-27 miles on the odometer. Either way, he's pleased as punch.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354842436834.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354842436834.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 497
Sorry, should have written "as happy as". My fault!! By the way, the car had 97 miles on the clock at delivery, which matched the release paperwork from the factory. But I had heard that people had the same high number on the paper but only 24-27 miles on the odometer. Either way, he's pleased as punch.
Both your front and rear shots make the car look sooo cool. Most valets will try to put 97 miles on the S's they get their hands on until we get the valet mode we want:eek:

That's so funny. I told Rebecca that Larry probably won't get out of the car and come inside. Some other guesses were:
- He's watching the car while it charges
- He's trying to get the perfect photo
- They're on a mini-getaway
- He forgot his computer login
- etc.

Enjoy!!!!!!!