Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Photos of my 2022 MSP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

I picked up my Plaid a few months ago and suffered the typical delivery day issues like panel gaps. I will say that my local Tesla service center is horrible - but the mobile service has been great. 3 weeks into ownership I got hit at a red light so after waiting on parts, my car got back on the road about 1 1/2 months ago - so finally getting to enjoy it.

I've had several M & RS cars in the past, my most recent being an M5 Competition (dealer blew the motor while in for service and had to buy back the vehicle). I drive quite a bit for work and this car has quickly become the ultimate daily driver for me

-21x9.5 | 21x10.5 Incurve Forged IFX-TX5
-N2itive Lowering Links -6/-10
-RPM Matte Carbon Mirror Caps
-Custom painted calipers (Arancio Borealis)
-5% window tint / 30% windshield tint

_DSC3054-Edit.jpg

_DSC2996-Edit.jpg
_DSC3068-Edit.jpg
_DSC3018-Edit.jpg
_DSC3011-Edit.jpg
_DSC3001-Edit.jpg
_DSC3029-Edit.jpg
_DSC3051-Edit.jpg
_DSC3032-Edit.jpg

Looks fantastic! However, how can you drive it at night with 5% tint on side windows? I had 5% on the rear windows of my last ride and I couldn't see anything out the back that wasn't brightly lit.
I will say that having the ceramic tint makes a huge difference in the overall clarity. I've had 5% on all of my vehicles, but I also live in a major city with pretty well lit roads so that helps!

Great looking cars! From a guy with 40 years in the paint/body/collision world, now owning a detail shop, I agree with you totally on black cars. Nothing looks better than a black car, for the 8 minutes it stays clean. When people see a great looking black car, many don't appreciate what it takes to keep it that way!

Great looking cars! From a guy with 40 years in the paint/body/collision world, now owning a detail shop, I agree with you totally on black cars. Nothing looks better than a black car, for the 8 minutes it stays clean. When people see a great looking black car, many don't appreciate what it takes to keep it that way!
so true! I had paint correction done - full detail - rolled it right into my garage, next morning dust all over it. I should buy stock in the quick detailer spray/microfiber industry 🤣