Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Photos of Red Model X after being Wrapped & Coated with XPEL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

XPEL

Global Vendor
Photos were provided by the XPEL install center in Austin, TX. The entire car was wrapped in ULTIMATE PLUS ppf and then treated with FUSION PLUS ceramic coating.

2021 Tesla Model X 3.jpg

2021 Tesla Model X 2.jpg

I believe this is a MY 2022 and those areas come from the factory wrapped in black. The T logo remains chrome on the front and the back.
No, I don't think so. This is the model X sub-forum after all. And the door handles are X shaped rather then the smaller hooked Y handles.

Actually, it looks like the refresh X pictures on the Tesla site. They now show mat black handles and mirror trim. Maybe it's a newly shipped refresh X (have any of them gone out yet?) Otherwise, they wrapped those handles.

No, I don't think so. This is the model X sub-forum after all. And the door handles are X shaped rather then the smaller hooked Y handles.

Actually, it looks like the refresh X pictures on the Tesla site. They now show mat black handles and mirror trim. Maybe it's a newly shipped refresh X (have any of them gone out yet?) Otherwise, they wrapped those handles.

By "MY" I meant Model Year 2022, sorry for the confusion. The front bumper is the refreshed version, which comes with all the chrome delete.

Also, it appears the chrome delete isn't matte black, but more of a shiny black as some users have expressed in other threads.

But please someone correct me if I'm mistaken.

• Informative
Reactions: cobra