TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Photoshoot Anyone? (Free!)

Discussion in 'California' started by MisterNickG, Jan 17, 2014.

Tags:
  1. MisterNickG

MisterNickG Member

I am an aspiring photographer looking to add some more vehicles to my portfolio (Nick G. Photography). If anyone would like a free photoshoot of their car, please let me know! (Please, no hateful comments on the photos on my website, i'm still learning) :rolleyes:

I'm in Westminster, CA and will travel if needed.

2. KOL2000

KOL2000 Member

Wow your pics are AMAZING! I'm in San Diego and would love to have my car featured if you wanna drive down.

3. Zextraterrestrial

no hateful comments about what exactly?? the Ice cars? All of your pics I looked at are really pretty nice. Emotions show in the peoples faces too :smile:!

oh, just read the 'about' ..it shows :wink:

4. MisterNickG

MisterNickG Member

I'm definitely down to going to San Diego. Haven't been there in a while, and i've been meaning to go. Thanks :)

Well, some people like photos and some people don't. I was just hoping that there wasn't anyone here who wouldn't like them. Thanks :)

5. Andrew

Andrew Model S #6151, Model 3 #1576

That sounds fun! I'd love to do it! (gotta give the car a good wash soon anyway...)

I'm in Santa Monica - maybe we can do some shots on PCH at sunset? :)

6. MisterNickG

MisterNickG Member

Sure Andrew, PM me your contact info. By any chance are you free tomorrow? I'm interested in doing still photos, not rolling shots (if that's what you're thinking ;))

7. johnbr

johnbr Member

I'd be up for it too, though no exciting destination. :). I'm in Fountain Valley, down the street..

8. MisterNickG

MisterNickG Member

John PM me too! I'll have a location to shoot..well..near us there isn't much but i'll find a place tonight :)

9. bkenchan

bkenchan Member

I wish someone up here in the Bay Area could give a free photoshoot. I think my car would be different since mine is matte. I took some pictures by myself but I want to see it in real pictures.

10. MisterNickG

MisterNickG Member

How about next time I go to San Fran i'll hook you up :) My gf has been wanting to take a random trip back up there.